Join North Carolina’s Research Triangle as it develops a plan to share data for improved mobility solutions. This is one of several virtual sessions. Specifically:
- Review what the North Carolina Dept. of Transportation is piloting statewide for data collection and reporting.
- Learn the mechanics of data sharing from the expert - Carlos Rivero, the Chief Data Officer of Virginia.
Sponsored by Bridgestone, SAS Institute and RIoT
Wednesday, November 10 at 2 pm (EST). Register here.
Featured Speakers include:
- Carlos Rivero, Chief Data Officer, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Bonnie Danahy, Chief Data Officer, Wake County Government
- Paul Matthew Zamsky - Head of Strategic Partnership, WayCare Technology
- Teresa Tapia - Director Customer Success, StreetLight Data