Join North Carolina’s Research Triangle for an in-person scoping workshop in Raleigh, NC where we develop use cases and solutions for improving mobility outcomes. North Carolina's Research Triangle Data Sharing for Mobility Sessions is sponsored by Bridgestone, SAS Insitute and RioT.
- Overview of mobility sector in North America and North Carolina specifically.
- Overview of data sharing mechanics (legal, governance, architecture.)
- Deeper dive into available data sets and what is still needed.
- Break out sessions regarding use-cases and applicable solutions
Overall, we will look at opportunities to develop innovative data-sharing approaches using best practice data governance to solve problems with accurate, current data in the North Carolina Research Triangle Region and includes participation from the following cities and agencies:
- Wake County
- Raleigh Durham Airport (RDU)
Key series takeaways include:
- Identify existing and needed data sets;
- Develop use cases for improving mobility that uses this data;
- Mapping of potential funding and partnership opportunities to achieve key goals for traffic/transportation;
- Establishing success measurements and performance tracking.