Knowledge and Research partnership with the Smart Cities Council is currently being offered to universities and research institutions in the Australia and New Zealand region.
This partnership opportunity is offered to universities and research institutions seeking to network and create opportunities within the regional smart cities ecosystem.Becoming a Knowledge and Research partner with the Smart Cities Council provides opportunities to:
- Build closer relationships with cities and private sector solution providers
- Facilitate private sector investment in research activities
- Include the Smart Cities Council in research proposals and similar activities
- Shape research projects - by connecting with industry and government projects
- Offer your students access to the Smart Cities Council Practitioner Certificate program
- Collaborate with the SCC on curricular support and knowledge resourcedevelopment
- Offers access to tools, resources and support, such as the global Smart Cities Activator platform.
As a partner, you will have the opportunity to participate in multiple networking and knowledge sharing engagements, have access to the Smart Cities Activator platform to support research activities, recieve free delegate passes to Smart CIties Week and secure complimentary seats at the Smart Cities Academy for your students. Research and Knowledge Partnership in Australia and New Zealand interested in joining as a partner, Download the Research & Knowledge Institutions Partnership Pack now For Research and Knowledge Partnership outside of Australia and New Zealand interested in joining, express your interest here.