- Readiness Guides: High-level models and metrics against which cities can measure their progress. Our Readiness Guides answer the questions "Where does our city rank now?" and "What should we work on first?"
- Financing templates and case studies: Guidance for new financing models now emerging, some of which combine public, private, philanthropic and development sources.
- Policy frameworks and case studies: Examples of policies that promote economic development while also safeguarding citizens.
- Visibility campaigns: Coordinated, joined-voices initiatives to help citizens understand that smart cities represent a path to a better future. These campaigns include awards, events, publishing and research.
- Regional networking events: High-level, invitation-only events where cities and their citizens can learn directly from some of the world's top experts in the many disciplines that combine to create a smart city.
Want to learn more about the Council and how you or your company can get involved? Watch this video >>
Get Smart Cities Now, our weekly newsletter highlighting smart city trends, technologies and techniques.