Smart Cities Council and Global Affairs Canada have joined to bring you three webinar episodes focusing on accelarating and optimizing smart city journeys.
Hosted by Alby Boccanegra, Furturist in Residence with Smart Cities Council, each webinar focuses on introducing Canadian solution providers to the US market. Listen to Episode 1 recorded on April 27, 2023 and Episode 2 recorded on May 2, 2023 and Episode 3 recoreded on May 16, 2023 at 2 pm (ET).
- Alby Bocanegra, Futurist In Residence, Smart Cities Council
- Dakota Korth, Trade Commissioner, Consulate General of Canada in Detroit
- Cyrus Tehrani, Chief Digital Officer & Director of Innovation – City of Hamilton
- Shirook Ali, P.Eng., Ph.D., CEO & Founder, Ecosystem Informatics Inc. (ESI)
- Hugh O'Reilly, Executive Director, Innovative Cities
- Neal Jardine, Global Cyber Risk Intelligence & Claims Director, BOXX Insurance Inc.
- Jonathan Wedekind, Manager, Road Compliance and Contracts, City of Brantford
- Mike Andrews, Account Manager, Smart Cities, LED Roadway Lighting
- Mark Majewski, Director - Strategic Alliances, Locomobi World
- Dan Mathers, Co-Founder, President & CEO, eleven-x
- Emil Sylvester Ramos, Co-Founder, IRIS
- Jean Paré, Leader, Stratégie, Preteckt Inc.
- Michael Duench, Vice President Marketing, Miovision
- Brent Ives, Director of Information Systems, Spruce Grove, Alberta.
Watch the recording from Episode 1:
Watch the recording from Episode 2:
Watch the recording from Episode 3:
View the slides:
Episode 2: AI Driven Predictive Maintenance, Jean Pare
The Government of Canada in cooperation with the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS), has a strong interest in the ability of the smart cities sector to improve livability, workability, and sustainability. Canadian companies are highly active in this sector and are well-placed to contribute to the global advancement of technology that underlies the smart city concept. Learn more here.