If you are interested in becoming a Lead Partner, please contact us for more information on the benefits, obligations and fees. If you want to know more about the Council, watch this video.
Lead Partner Benefits
- Strongly influence the direction of the emerging Smart Cities sector through an SCC-led, open-standards and vendor-neutral Readiness Guide
- Join voices to shape smart city decisions, policy and public opinion
- Enhance visibility of your company, its partners, suppliers and your clients as a thought leader and effective partner for key city clients
- Expand and leverage your ecosystem of like-minded partners and potential clients
Lead Partners provide additional financial support and guide SCC's actions via membership on the Steering Committee.
SCC Lead Partners are for-profit companies that are global leaders in their sectors. We seek diversity by region and by category. Categories for consideration include (but are not limited to):
- Architecture and engineering
- Building and energy management systems
- Construction and infrastructure
- Emergency response
- Financial services
- Geographical information systems
- Information technology
- Real estate development
- Smart grid
- Smart metering
- Urban planning
Contact us at Smart Cities Council to learn how you can become a Lead Partner.
Get Smart Cities Now, our weekly newsletter highlighting smart city trends, technologies and techniques.