We're looking for fresh minds, great attitudes and people hungry for hands-on experience within the longest-running global smart cities community.
The Smart Cities Council is a global member organization dedicated to championing the use of science, data, technology, and engineering for creating a safer, more activated, beautiful, and sustainable world for everyone. For 10 years, the Smart Cities Council has acted as a trusted, neutral advisor for people, places, and projects. We work locally and globally to outline opportunities to take action and drive impact, with the view that smart isn't just for cities, it's for everyone.
This is a part-time, unpaid, remote 8 week program for Business and Multimedia Students seeking an internship.
Gain real-world experience as you learn about - Task Force facilitation, Marketing strategy, Event administration and planning, Webinar planning, communications, social media strategy, marketing analytics, and more.
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of business planning principles
- Excellent business communication skills
- Customer service experience
Relevant skills and qualifications which would be beneficial for this role include:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Prior experience in an office setting
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- A passion for environmental sustainability and smart cities would be highly valued
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org