Each year SCCANZ supports important smart and sustainable cities events and training that we believe help accelerate investment in smarter, more sustainable cities. With so many private events springing up, its sometimes hard to determine which ones are seriously building capacity within government and industry and are genuine about longer term transformation. To help, we have taken the guess work out of this, and assembled the top events and training opportunities that are helping catalyse change across the region, and are not to be missed:
- March 12-21, Digital Transformation Training - Across Australia, Delos Delta
- March 19-20, TRANSFORM - Sydney, Green Building Council of Australia
- April 2-4, 4th International Smart Lighting and Smart Controls Conference - Sydney, Institute of Public Works Engineering Australasia
- April 11, Green Property Summit - Auckland, New Zealand Green BUilding Council and Property Council of New Zeland.
- May 20-26, New Zealand Tech Week - Across New Zealand, NZTech
- July 7-10, Asia Pacific Cities Summit - Brisbane, Brisbane City Council
- September 2019, IoT Impact - Sydney, Internet of Things Alliance Australia
A unique opportunity is also available to join the Austrade ASEAN Mission 4-9 March 2019 to Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, available for Australian businesses with smart cities capability including: proptech, digital buildings, energy efficiency, environmental/water technology, logistics, big data and more. Register your interest before 21 December 2018 here.
And returning to Sydney in Late October 2019 is Smart Cities Week Australia, Australia's premier gathering of smart cities policy makers, practitioners and emerging innovators.